Learn about Smart Building Technology through Igor University
All introductory Igor University sessions will be online-only for the indefinite future. In-person trainings will resume pending CDC and WHO recommendations.
Training at Igor’s Headquarters can be a great way to learn about Igor technology and get hands-on experience with the Igor team. While the focus of the training is technical in nature, it also includes a professional development session to discuss marketing ideas, sales strategies, learn about upcoming product developments, and network with Igor’s employees. Attendees also enjoy getting to know others in similar or complementary fields – business connections have been made at our onsite training!
Your registration includes:
- 1.5 days of structured training
- An optional afternoon session (subject matter varies) on Day 2
- Light breakfast snacks and coffee on both days
- Lunch and dinner on Day 1
- Post-training materials
- Access to training videos archive
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to future tests for additional certifications upon release
Attendees are responsible for the following:
- All transportation to/from West Des Moines
- All transportation to/from the training location
- Hotel or other accommodations
- Any additional meals, entertainment, or expenses not listed above
Registration for the introductory Igor University is complimentary for the company's ecosystem partners and clients.
Do you have multiple employees in need of training? Learn about our customized Onsite Training option as an alternative.
Anyone may apply to attend an Igor University class, but final acceptance is at the discretion of the Igor training team.
Changing the date of one’s registration is acceptable at any point until 30 days prior to the training. Once the training is set to occur within the next 30 days, registrations may be transferred to an alternative employee but not to an alternative date.
All training slots are transferable to an alternative attendee as long as the alternative attendee is an employee of the same company. The slot may be transferable until 48 hours prior to the start of the training, in which case registration transfers will not be allowed.
Those who sign up for a training date during early registration but are wait-listed will receive the early registration fee pricing if they are offered a spot on their desired date, regardless of the timing.